Monday, 3 September 2012

My Harry Potter Litspiration

When I walked into a bookstore. One day I was surprised and delighted to discover that one of the books on their life changing book display was Harry Potter. I was overjoyed loving harry Potter but when I reflect about this it is extremely true. Harry Potter inspired my love of fantasy and helped me discover that books can have an incredible balance between breathtaking, picture painting detail and a exciting fast paced plot that makes the book impossible to put down. Harry Potter also changed the way I wrote it encouraged me to let my imagination lead the story and how to create complex plots in my stories.

How did Harry Potter inspire you? (if you have read it) What other books have inspired you?
please lave your answers in the comments :)


1 comment:

  1. Harry Potter as inspired me as well! I don't think I could live without it ;). It has encouraged my deep-thinking, and let my imagination soar. Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete