Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Scorpion Project!

I have started a new assignment in school called, the scorpion project. During this project I will be reflecting on the novel The House of the Scorpion. I am anxious to start this project and I hope by the end of it I will reflect about books in a whole new way. I will be doing some posts on this blog regarding the novel as well as some group discussions and posts that can be found on the following blog: http://joeldanieldanikakirstenjami.blogspot.ca. Since most of my time will be spent reading The House of the Scorpion and working on the assigned posts my regular posts (such as quotes) may occur less often. However I am excited about the opportunity to do some really deep thinking about a book and I hope this project will allow me to add some interesting material onto my blog. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you enjoy my new posts. 

Image found at www.tumblr.com



No comments:

Post a Comment